Business Options for Restructuring
Management 360 Solutions has found companies can benefit from company restructuring whether they are restructuring a failing business, planning for business growth, are restructuring their company for an employee buyout , or are restructuring to sell their business or pass the business on to family members.
More often than not our financial specialists have found people have not allotted enough time to properly restructure their company. Company restructuring is not a process that can done on the fly or within a six month time period. Restructuring of a company entity takes time and well thought out planning.
Restructuring takes time to give proper attention to all parts of the company through the restructuring plan. Restructuring can be done within a 12 month period, but we have found more often than not that the fast track creates more chaos to company operations, personnel, and delivery. So giving yourself and your company time for a well-thought out restructuring plan is paramount.
Why Restructure Your Company?
What are the benefits of restructuring a company? Most company owners build a company to someday sell it, it’s one of the benefits of starting a company. Management 360 Solutions has found how important it is to bring in financial specialists to develop and oversee the restructuring process. Out team has accomplished the process many times and knows how to do the due diligence, look for trigger clauses, and which structure benefits the owner more.
Restructuring your company allows a company owner many options and is used in many different situations;
- Restructuring and pumping up a failing business
- Restructuring to support expansion such as a new product or service or expansion into other areas of the country
- We assist companies through the merger and acquisition process creating seamless, “Win-Win” scenarios for the companies that are participating
- We have helped companies create an ESOP Plan; allowing employees to purchase the company
- Restructuring can involve bringing on associates 3-5 years ahead of wanting to sell your company with the understanding there would be a buyout by the associates at a specific time or when certain benchmarks are made
- Restructuring a business can help prepare or stage it for sale
- Passing on a company to the next generation can be accomplished through restructuring of the company
With restructuring a company good planning is paramount for the ease of the transition. Management 360 Solutions years of experience helping small to mid-size businesses restructure their companies will help ensure your company restructuring goes smoothly and according to plan.